Plan your year and stay on track
Not sure where to start? Have big goals...but not quite sure what they are? Or how to break them down?
I used to panic when other business owners talked about projections, forecasting, and really anything related to their business finances. I loved the idea of having a strategy, but I never made it quite far enough to have all this information.
I had a true first world problem: I wasn't struggling to pay my bills, so I wasn't really focusing on my finances. I knew I was making enough to make ends meet, so I just hid under the sheets when it came to anything past that.
I used to not be able to answer questions like:
- How much revenue will you bring in in the month of March?
- How many months could you survive without income right now?
- What's your business's value 5 years from now?
- Do you even know how much you're making this month?
Feeling familiar? Maybe a little attacked even?
This mini course walks you through the exact process I use to plan a year that's filled with happiness, fulfillment, projects I actually enjoy on a timeline I love, and most importantly: the revenue I need to keep going.
You will learn:
- How I set intentions instead of goals
- The energy mapping process that makes for a breathable year
- The motherload spreadsheet I use to plan, strategize, organize, and track my entire year worth of projects
Sound good? I thought so too!
Please note: Pricing options are available on a Pay-What-You-Can system. There will never be judgement made for your choice. I simply ask you choose honestly and respectfully.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Mallory grew a global six-figure business and it almost killed her. Today, she helps entrepreneurs build without burning out. From large corporations to solopreneurs, she helps people zero in on how to grow their brand in a way that works, and feels really good. She has been featured as a Shopify Master, a Faces Entrepreneur of the Year nominee, a lululemon ambassador, and one of United Way’s “People to Know”.